|Posted by [email protected] on April 28, 2015 at 8:00 PM|
So I have totally been slacking, I know. School can be a bummer right around graduation, but here are a few things that anyone reading this probably needs to know!
1. At our next meeting (two days from now), April 30, we will be having officer elections. There is a small procedure as to how that takes place.
2. Due to having one of my graduate classes from 6:30-9:30 this upcoming fall, I will select someone to take over the website for me next semester. Depending on interest shown this may be one of the newly elected officers or may not be. Please come speak to me directly at the next meeting if you are interested!
3. In case you didn't know already, t-shirts have been ordered and we are just waiting for them to come in.
4. Brainstorm time! We as a group want to find more ways to volunteer and be a part of the community we live in. A few things have been tossed around, but if you have any ideas, bring those to the next meeting.
5. Brainstorm time x2! Depending on who all will be sticking around/free/that sorta thing, we were also tossing around the idea of having an end of the year event for everyone to have a last little hurrah before dashing off for their summer plans. If you can think of something fun, likely cost efficient, and that you feel like most people would be down to participate in, bring those ideas to the meeting as well!
6. WE WILL BE ON THE QUAD THIS THURSDAY! This will be our last time out there for the year, so come by and maybe grab some buttons or just hang out!
I think that is enough as far as a list goes. I hope to see all of your wonderful faces this Thursday and get to cast some votes for some amazing future officers!